TRUST IN THIS UNTRUSTABLE GENERATION

I can vividly remember an advert I watched on AIT sometimes ago. “This Life” is a soap opera on AIT. “Jump from there and be sure I’ll catch you” said the old man to his about 10-year-old son. The boy was on a roof-top and wanted to come down. After much persuasion by his father and possible conviction, the boy jumped. Guess what the old man did? The man left the boy and the little boy fell slamming the floor hard. The boy in much pain and disbelief screamed “Papa, but you said you will catch me, why did you run away after I jumped?” And the old man said “Life lesson one: Trust no body in your life”

May be life has thought us similar lecture, never to trust any body; but I’ve come to introduce trust even in this time that trusts are not even trustable.

The trust in any man is bound to fail with time, the confidence on any Godfather is sure to loose its feet with time but only one person you can trust absolutely.

How much trust do you have in God? The level of this trust determines the level you can go with God. How many things can you thrust in His hands in trust? The level of trust I am talking about is this: I see my self at the apex of mountain Everest, and God standing at the foot of the mountain; He is telling you and I to jump that He will catch us; meanwhile His eyes are even closed! Can I do it, can you?

Even in the world of today that trusts are not even trustable, God requires our absolute trust.

2 Comments

  1. trust has to do wit totaly believn in someone,and havin no element of doubt about him or wat he says.i believe and trust fully im God,cos iv seen 2 much of his manifestations in me.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post